There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 09/09/21
- Care Support Worker (Nights)
17.25 hours Per Week (19:00-07:00 / 21:00-07:00)
Sydney House, Stalham
NorseCare are an award-winning care home and services provider with numerous homely residential facilities across Norfolk and Suffolk. We provide exceptional care and residential support services as well as promoting a healthy, active and engaging living environment.
At Sydney House in Stalham we have an opportunity for you to make a difference within our NorseCare team, we are seeking a Care Support Workers to work Nights on a permanent basis on 17.25 hours.
As a Care Support Worker, you will assist with personal care and support tasks which enables our residents/tenants to make informed choices, supporting their independence and dignity.
Your personal values will your most important asset in our team, and this can be demonstrated by;
- Capable of building rapport quickly with residents, their families and colleagues
- Ability to identify individual needs and prioritise effectively
- Excellent team working skills, capable of supporting others where required
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering