There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 26/04/21
NorseCare are an established care home provider, delivering services across a growing number of sites in Norfolk and Suffolk. Our homes proudly promote the needs of the individual and the wellbeing of everyone, creating a fun and supportive environment for our residents.
Lloyd Court is our housing with care partnership in Holt, promoting our tenant’s independence and providing support on a daily basis. We are currently looking to recruit into our team of dedicated Care Support Workers, offering permanent contracts for 24 hours per week working 0700-1500 or 1400-2200.
In this team, you will use your passion for care to deliver personal support to our residents, helping them with a range of day-to-day activity. You will work as part of a fantastic care team, aimed at delivering the best level of care whilst ensuring our residents have independence.
Our team will offer you the chance to develop a career within the care industry, giving you access to The Care Certificate as well as valuable hands-on training and support.
Our Successful Candidate:
Whilst previous experience within the care industry would be ideal, we are happy to offer full training and support to those who share our core values.
- Be supportive and caring ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents/tenants
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Full UK Driving Licence would be an advantage due to the location of the home
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering