There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 26/12/21
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
Care Support Worker
£9.60 – £10.15 Per Hour
18 hours / 24 hours / 36 hours per week
Lloyd Court, Holt
NorseCare are an established care home provider, delivering services across a growing number of sites in Norfolk and Suffolk. Our homes proudly promote the needs of the individual and the wellbeing of everyone, creating a fun and supportive environment for our residents.
Lloyd Court is our 40-flat housing with care partnership in Holt, promoting our tenant’s independence and providing support on a daily basis.
Working for NorseCare
Joining our team will provide you with an exciting and rewarding career in a supported, friendly environment. We have fantastic training and guidance to enable you to deliver high quality, person-centred care and are fully committed to your career development through our clearly defined progression routes.
NorseCare proudly promote our values and rely on our staff to bring life to the meaning behind them. We look for passionate, caring people who thrive on enhancing someone’s day and understand the importance of compassion and being kind to others.
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering
In this team, you will use your passion for care to deliver personal support to our residents, helping them with a range of day-to-day activity. You will work as part of a fantastic care team, aimed at delivering the best level of care whilst ensuring our residents have independence.
Our Successful Candidate:
Whilst previous experience within the care industry would be ideal, we are happy to offer full training and support to those who share our core values.
- Be supportive and caring ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents/tenants
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Full UK Driving Licence would be an advantage due to the location of the home
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
Our team will offer you the chance to develop a career within the care industry, giving you access to a full, enhanced induction plan including The Care Certificate as well as valuable hands-on training and support alongside;
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.