There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 01/08/22
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
Care Support Worker
£10.19 – £10.74 Per Hour
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care home provider, managing residential homes and housing with care schemes across Norfolk. We offered tailored care services at different sites depending in the requirements of our residents, meeting a variety of needs from housing schemes to specialist dementia care homes.
Green Lane View is our Housing with Care Scheme in Aylsham where we provide care and support to tenants who live in their own flats. The relaxed environment within the care scheme is hugely important and we want everyone to be happy, content and ultimately feel at home. As well as providing exemplary care, we are dedicated to creating empowering atmosphere for our tenants and staff, valuing their needs and input whilst shaping the care we deliver.
We have an opportunity for you to make a difference within this team, with roles available for Care Support Workers on a temporary basis offering 20.25 (nights) hours per week, or a casual 0 hour contract.
This role will give you the chance to deliver against our shared core values, as well as grow and develop in an industry filled with passionate professionals.
Whilst previous experience within the care industry is always sought after, we are happy to offer full training and support to those that share our values and want to make a difference. Your experience can be from either a personal or professional environment, with the ability to demonstrate your passion for care through your communication and team working skills.
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays, and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
*£100 will be payable at 3 months, a further £200 will be payable at 6 months subject to obtaining a contracted position working at least an average of 12 hours per week. This is also subject to successful performance, sickness reviews and completion of successful probation period. You will not be eligible for this bonus if you are currently an employee of the Norse Group.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering