There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 04/05/21
NorseCare provide specialist care services across multiple homes and schemes in Norfolk & Suffolk, passionate about delivering services that meet the individual needs of our residents.
At Ellacombe we are recruiting for a Care Support Worker to join our team working nights for 6.75 hours per week. The shift pattern consists of 3 nights per month.
In this role, you will be part of a dedicated team who strive to provide excellent care services, ensuring they retain resident’s independence whilst be always available for support. You will be part of a diverse and professional care team who can support you with career development within the industry, offering hands-on training and guidance whilst providing opportunities for professional training.
Previous care experience is always sought after when we grow our team, however it is essential that you share our values in delivering care, highlighted by;
- Ability to deliver services under pressure
- Capable of building strong relationships with colleagues and tenants
- Able to work effectively within a team, as well as working to your own initiative as an individual
- Able to deliver an excellent services level, and willing to go the extra mile
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering