There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.16 Per Hour
Closing Date: 24/07/20
NorseCare is a specialist provider of care home services throughout Norfolk and Suffolk, operating a number of different homes and schemes that cater for a variety of needs including dementia. Our staff develop strong relationships with our residents, ensuring we can meet individual needs whilst creating a caring environment.
At Dell Rose Court in Norwich, we partner with a local housing provider to provide our residents with their own space and independence, supporting them on a daily basis depending on their individual needs. We are currently looking to add to our dedicated care team, and have a number of positions available for you to be a Care Support Worker with us.
In this team, you will use your passion for care to deliver personal support to our residents, helping them with a range of day-to-day activity. You will work as part of a fantastic care team, aimed at delivering the best level of care whilst ensuring our residents have independence.
We have a number permanent and casual positions available at Dell Rose Court, so can match your availability with permanent hours between 16 – 24 hours per week, as well as offer you an opportunity to make a difference on a casual ad-hoc basis.
Our team will offer you the chance to develop a career within the care industry, giving you access to The Care Certificate as well as valuable hands-on training and support.
Our Successful Candidate:
Experience within the care industry is always useful, however it is more important that all of our team share our values and dedication to deliver an exceptional care service, and you can demonstrate this with
- An understanding and experience of delivering an excellent service level
- Ability to be supportive and caring at all times
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable engaging with colleagues, management and residents
- Capable of understanding individual needs
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering