There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.16 - £9.69 Per Hour
Closing Date: 06/08/20
NorseCare are an award winning care home and services provider with numerous homely residential facilities across Norfolk and Suffolk. We provide exceptional Care and residential support services as well as promoting a healthy, active and engaging living environment.
At Benjamin Court in Cromer, we are seeking 2 Care Support Workers to join the team on a casual basis to work as and when required. This may include day or night work. Benjamin Court is a modern Housing with Care scheme, with 30 attractive, self-contained flats that have twenty-four-hour access to care. Benjamin Court is located on the North Norfolk coast in the popular town of Cromer, giving tenants the opportunity to enjoy the delights of a coastal destination on your doorstep.
As Care Support Worker, you will assist with personal care and support tasks which enables our residents/tenants to make informed choices, supporting their independence and dignity.
Our Successful Candidates:
- Excellent standards of care and service
- The desire to learn and develop
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Willingness to go that extra mile
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering