There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 26/11/21
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of NorseCare’s residents and tenants?
For a limited time, join us now and receive £300 bonus!!*
NorseCare are seeking Trainee & Experienced Care Support Workers, Care Team Leaders and Domestic Assistants to work in one of our many homes across Norwich and surrounding areas including Bowthorpe, Costessey, North Norwich, Sprowston and Thorpe Hamlet.
Care Support Workers – £9.60 (days) – £10.15 (nights) + Weekends & Bank holidays enhancements
Care Team Leaders – £10.70 + Weekends & Bank holidays enhancements
Domestic Assistants – £8.91 + Weekends & Bank holidays enhancements
Full, Part time & Casual, Day & Night opportunities available with flexible hours
We will be hosting interviews w/c 6th December at Hethersett Old School for all applicants
NorseCare are Norfolk’s largest care providers with 36 care homes & schemes, delivering dedicated and individually driven care services throughout the region. Our residents & tenants are at the heart of everything we do, and we build teams of caring professionals to ensure their needs can remain our main priority.
We have excellent opportunities available across a selection of locations in Norwich for both experienced carers and individuals seeking a career in care. Whether you are experienced or new to the industry, working for Norfolk’s largest Care Home provider offers interesting opportunities to get involved in exciting projects across the business, with excellent career progression available, as well as the job satisfaction of giving back to your community.
Working for NorseCare
NorseCare are industry leaders in delivering high quality, person-centred care, being recognised regionally and nationally for our service through a number of “outstanding” CQC ratings and receiving several awards.
Whilst previous experience within the care industry would be fantastic, we are happy to offer full training and support to those who share our core values. Aside from experience, we are looking for individuals who are;
- Supportive and caring, always ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents & tenants
- Able to work effectively as both an individual as well as part of a team
- Willing to go that extra mile
What we will provide in return:
All of our staff are fully supported by operational teams, management and staff at head office providing you with the training and development opportunities to succeed in a successful career. Alongside this we offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- Fully supported personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting our employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A fully funded DBS check and uniform
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme up to the value of £250
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
At Norse Group, we are dedicated to providing a safe environment for our residents, employees and local communities. We remain compliant with Government legislation on the full vaccination of staff working within resident care settings again Covid1-19 as of 11th November 2021, with limited exemptions. For further information on the Government policy and any exemptions, click here.
*£100 will be payable at 3 months, a further £200 will be payable at 6 months. This is subject to successful performance, sickness reviews and completion of successful probation period. You will not be eligible for this bonus if you are currently an employee of the Norse Group.