There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 28/04/21
NorseCare are a specialist provider of care homes and schemes across Norfolk and Suffolk, dedicated to delivering exceptional care services to our residents, promoting a healthy, active and engaging living environment.
Burman House is a purpose-built care home, located in the peaceful, countryside village of Terrington St John, just a short drive from King’s Lynn. The home provides residential care in 32 well-appointed rooms with other facilities including a large dining room, where we hold regular activities.
We are recruiting for a Care Support Workers to join the team at Burman House working on a casual basis basis, as and when required.
As a Care Support Worker, you will assist with personal care and support tasks which enables our residents/tenants to make informed choices, supporting their independence and dignity.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Experience working within a care environment
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle
- Be supportive and caring at all times ensuring you are providing exemplary service to our residents/tenants
- Completion of The Care Certificate is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to go that extra mile
Above all you will be able to demonstrate a person centred approach, accommodating the individual’s needs, wishes, rights and choices whilst embracing our core values.
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.