There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.16 Per Hour
Closing Date: 24/07/20
As a specialist care provider in Norfolk and Suffolk, NorseCare operate across a number of different sites across the region, with the aim to deliver exceptional levels of care and support to our residents that meet a variety of needs.
Bishop Herbert House is one of our many care homes in Norwich, and we are currently looking to recruit a Care Support Worker on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will work an average of 20.25 hours per week. There will be a variety of early and late shifts, with weekend work included.
Our team get the chance to make a huge impact on the lives of our residents, supporting their day-to-day needs as well as managing and delivering their long-term care plan. Our approach is tailored to the individual, so you will get the opportunity to get to know our residents on a personal basis, using that relationship to help shape their individual care.
If you have previous experience and want to develop that with us then we can support you, however we are looking for people who share our core values and are passionate about delivering care services.
Your ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and residents will be key, and you willingness to go the extra mile will enable you to build relationships with our residents that support their needs.
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering