There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Fisher Healthcare Ltd
Closing Date: 02/10/20
Looking for a rewarding career in social care?
We are recruiting Health and Social Care Workers in the Norwich and Norfolk area to work both in residential care homes and in service users’ own homes. We supply care staff of the highest calibre to provide quality person-centred, strengths-based support to our service users and need to expand our team.
What does the job involve?
– Working as part of a team to identify service user goals, working towards a personalized care plan that adapts with the individual.
– Providing personal care to service users maintaining and protecting their privacy and dignity at all times.
– Promoting independence and enabling people to live life to their fullest potential.
– Promoting and protecting people’s choices and rights.
– Supporting with medication or meals.
– Supporting individuals out in the community.
What attributes do you need?
– Previous care experience is desirable but not essential.
– A kind hearted, empathic nature.
– A willingness to learn and adapt on the job.
– Ability to use your own initiative and to follow instructions, working well as part of a team as well as on your own.
– Good record keeping.
– Be comfortable talking to people from different backgrounds and professions.
– Be able to work every other weekend.
– An enhanced DBS.
– Choose own working hours.
– Uniform supplied.
– Full training provided (inclusive of Care Certificate).
– Paid holiday.
– Bank holiday enhancements
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.00 – £12.00 / hour