There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 30/11/20
Established provider of Assisted Living Developments and Home Healthcare Services. Trading since 2006 in North East, East and South East Norfolk, we have a proud history of delivering exceptional Service to our apartment owners and community service users.
– We are a friendly, growing and welcoming team of about 70 multi skilled workers.
– We have an excellent in-house training team, who support, nurture and develop potential.
– We are proud to work along side public sector services such as Norfolk Council and NHS CHC
– We champion the ethos of kind workplace and put people before profit.
Home Healthcare Assistant and Support Worker (North Walsham NR28 and surrounding villages)
Let’s keep it simple!!
– Established Team, with a friendly and welcoming feel.
– Contracted Hours
– Excellent Training and Development Programme
– Industry Leading Rates of Pay (regular pay increases based on performance)
– No hidden nasty bits, to catch you out, We want you to enjoy what you do!
– Travel and Mileage at above usual rates.
– Staff events and facilities that enhance your working day/life.
Minimum hours are 16 per week, please do not apply if you require less than 16 hours per week, please.
If you are interested in making a difference to someone’s life, we would love to talk to you.
Reference ID: NW003
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £9.30-£15.00 per hour
Since the beginning of COVID-19 we have been at the forefront of safe working practices and have been one step ahead in the provision of PPE. This has enabled our team and the people we support, to remain safe and well in their own homes.