There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 30/11/20
Home Care and Support Worker
First Choice Home Care provides industry endorsed home care to a wide variety of Service Users throughout Norfolk and Suffolk.
We are looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector, to join our Snetterton branch. Area to cover:
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing care for vulnerable people in their own homes:
· Advise, support and/or attend in the appropriate personal care of Service Users
· Advise, support and or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
· Support or undertake household duties such as washing & ironing etc.
· Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy, and dignity at all times
· Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
(Full job description send prior interview)
What we can offer you / Benefits:
· Very competitive hourly rates £10 per hour weekdays – £11 per hour weekends
· Bank Holiday pay
· Mileage / Travel (included in our hourly rate)
· Flexible working hours / Contracted hours / Holiday pay
· Recommend a friend scheme (£150 ‘Pending completion of 3 days Training’)
· Pension Scheme
· In-house training provided (Via Zoom App)
· Care Certificate
· Free uniforms and PPE
· Enrol on a Health and Social Care Level 2 – 3 Qualification when you finish your induction week.
We are in unprecedented times which has affected us all, a time that we will never forget in 2020, COVID-19.
First Choice Home Care wants to reassure you that all our Care workers are following practices and procedures, to the letter, to ensure that they and our Service Users are safe and the Company’s daily administration runs smoothly without interruption.
For more information call Ana Ramos (Recruitment Officer) on 01953667950.