There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Year
Closing Date: 18/08/22
NorseCare have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Support Trainer to join the team at Head Office upskilling our workforce through delivering effective training.
Working closely with the central projects team, you will act as the first point of contact for any training queries or concerns relating to the rollout of new digital software solutions.
This opportunity is available on a Fixed Term Contact basis for 6 months, working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Championing best practice through ensuring compliancy with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures, guiding and educating others
- Advising and coaching employees to develop effective training solutions that support business requirements
- Supporting with the assessment of learners to upskill and enhance employee skills enabling workforce development
- Working closely with the Group Learning & Development Team to design and develop appropriate training material and reviewing effectiveness of existing materials / training
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completing and provided to the L&D Administrator in a timely manner
Our Successful Candidate
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate previous experience delivering training, ideally within a similar role, alongside this you will have:
- Experience designing and delivering engaging training content, with the ability to effectively observe and prove well-constructed feedback for improvement purposes
- Previous experience working with adults in the healthcare sector
- Strong ICT skills, including experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and e-learning tools
- Ability to build excellent, professional relationships with all stakeholders through utilising communication skills
- Able to write concise reports that are supported by statistics that you have gathered
- Engaging presentation style, displaying a range of teaching methods that encourage a range of learners
- Competitive salary of £25,760-£30,514 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days statutory bank holidays
- 8-week sickness pay scheme + Stat NEST Pension
- On-site free parking
- Training and development opportunities – With potential to attain professional qualifications
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect- Empowering