There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£20000 Per annum
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 30/09/20
Are you an experienced Senior Care Assistant or Care Supervisor looking to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for recognition for your hard work?
Bluebird Care is proud to provide high quality, person centred home care including live-in care in Norwich & North Norfolk. We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Care Supervisor to join our fast paced, customer focused team! The full-time role – based in our Norwich office – requires someone with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
As a Bluebird Care Supervisor, you will be guiding and supervising a team of care assistants, supporting them to provide compassionate personalised care and leading by example. Creating and reviewing care plans for new customer and undertaking risk assessments and medication audits.
- Experience writing clear risk assessments, care and support plans and other records
- Supervisory experience within health or social care
Responsibilities and skills:
- To support and supervise care staff in their roles
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy
- Ability to use own initiative and work alone or as part of a team especially in an emergency
- Able to write clear risk assessments, care and support plans and other records
- Communicate effectively with your colleagues, customers, and healthcare teams
- Plan and organise workloads so that customers receive the services that they expect
- The ability to work flexible hours including on call based around a 37.5hr week
What we can offer?
- Career progression
- Workplace pension scheme
- Enhanced staff benefits
- NHS cash back healthcare scheme
- Company mobile phone and mileage
- Perkbox and Perkbox recognition (discounts on meals out, cinema tickets, high street shopping and more)
- Funded training and development: NVQ 2, 3 and 5 and specialist distance courses
- 28 days paid annual leave
To begin your career as a Care Supervisor with Bluebird Care apply today!