There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 28/02/22
Bluebird Care Norwich and North Norfolk is a leading home care and live-in care provider. We have a fantastic opportunity for a compassionate, motivated Care Supervisor to join our fast-paced operations team. The full-time role based in our Norwich office requires someone with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
As a Care Supervisor, you will support the Lead Supervisor to ensure customers receive excellent quality care and support to keep them safe and comfortable in their own homes. Compassion, good communication and organisational skills together with a calm and caring manner are vital for this important role in our company.
Your main tasks will include:
- Supervise and offer guidance to a team of care assistants to deliver a high level, effective home care service
- Support the Lead Supervisor to set up and manage care plans
- Carry out assessments with new customers and review/ update existing customer care plans
- Monitor the performance of the care team including spot checks and supervisions
- Take part in the out of hours emergency on-call rota. This will only be required after the post holder has received full training and has been assessed as competent to provide appropriate guidance and advice in emergency situations
The perfect candidate will:
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
- Have experience working in social care
- Have excellent organisational and IT skills
- Be a great communicator and relationship builder
- Be able to remain calm in high pressured situations
- Be detail orientated with a passion to succeed
- Be flexible to share responsibility for the on-call service including providing emergency care cover
- Work well under pressure and be able to use own initiative
In return we offer you:
- £20,000 per annum
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Tax-free mileage expenses
- On-call pay enhancement
- £200 recommend a friend Bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Perkbox Employee Perks and Staff Recognition scheme, including discounts on many high street/online stores and our 24/7 confidential health & employee wellbeing support programme.
- Access to fully funded QCF level 2&3 and further certificated courses in specialised subjects of your choice
- Company smart phone
Driving Licence and access to own transport required. Full DBS check required.