There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates + benefits! Per Year
Closing Date: 03/08/18
New Boundaries Group supports adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Manager/Psychologist to oversee the forthcoming exciting new projects at our biggest site Boundary House in Felthorpe, which is also the location of our head office:
– Assessment and treatment unit
– 7 supported living flats that are shortly to be constructed.
The ideal candidate will:-
– Be proactive in running a developing service
– Have knowledge of supported living
– Be competent in managing a large staff team including carrying out supervisions and appraisals and organising rotas
– Experience of dealing with professionals and next of kins and carrying out Service User assessments
– Be forward thinking
– Have a proven track record of working with people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
– Have level 5 diploma in Care Leadership & Management or equivalent (such as a social work qualification), or RNLD/RMN desirable.
– Be expected to work 40 hours per week including weekends and bank holidays.
We can offer
– Full and ongoing training
– Company pension scheme
– A unique overtime incentive
– An extremely competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
Please refer to our website for further details about the Company www.newboundariesgroup.com. Please apply with your CV to the PA to Managing Director via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01692 407549 for further details.