There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Competitive rates Per Year
Closing Date: 10/01/18
New Boundaries Group with its head office in North Walsham, is looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Service Manager for social care to oversee its 23 bedded unit in Felthorpe in Norwich supporting adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
The ideal candidate will:-
– Be proactive in running a developing service
– Ideally have experience with supported living
– Be competent in managing a team of up to 50 staff
– Experience of dealing with professionals and next of kins and carrying our Service User assessments
– Knowledge of rota management
– Be forward thinking
– Have experience of working with people with learning disabilities and complex needs, with a proven track record.
– Have level 5 diploma in Care Leadership & Management or equivalent (such as a social work qualification), or RNLD/RMN.
We can offer
– Full and ongoing training
– Company pension scheme
– A unique overtime incentive
– A competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
Please refer to our website for further details about the Company www.newboundariesgroup.com. Please apply with your CV to the PA to Managing Director via email email@example.com or call 01692 407549 for further details.