There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 31/03/17
Westminster Home Care is currently recruiting!
Due to continued expansion Westminster Home Care require home care assistants in Norwich, North Walsham, Acle, Brundall and Blofield.
No experience necessary as you will be fully trained. Our care assistants are dedicated, compassionate, and naturally kind and warm hearted. If you feel you have these qualities too, then please apply or contact us.
What we provide in the community:
- Supporting Service Users in their daily activities and to maximise their independence
- Helping with manual/physical tasks
- Emotional and social support
- Liaising with family and health care providers
Why work for Westminster Homecare
- We assist with training, qualifications and career progression.
- Development opportunities to move into senior care or nursing roles
- Paid (competitive) mileage
- Flexible working hours
- Paid induction training
- Paid holiday – pro-rata 28 days
- Auto enrolment to our company pension scheme
- Referral bonus scheme.
We are recruiting for full time and part time positions.
*For more information please call Mark on 01603 466801