There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Cavell Health Care
Cavell Health Care
Closing Date: 31/12/21
Cavell Healthcare has a unique opportunity for another experienced Care Co-Ordinator to join our award-winning team covering Norfolk and Suffolk, due to the growth and expansion of our business.
Cavell Healthcare always aim to fulfil and enrich people’s lives, through maximising their own potential.
We always put our clients at the heart of everything we do and drive ourselves forward with a complete focus on quality and service.
The role will be predominately based in our friendly Norwich office, but your own transport is essential. This is a full-time position.
Role Overview –
· Develop effective working relationships with existing and new employees.
· Develop effective working relationships with existing and new clients.
· Arranging new client care assessments and ensuring a smooth process to them joining Cavell Healthcare.
· Updating records of Service Users and Care Workers on an ongoing basis.
· Liaising with other Healthcare professionals.
· To co-ordinate, plan and manage staff rotas, ensuring adequate staff cover. Ensuring changes are reflected as soon as possible on the rostering system.
· To support the Registered Care Manager across all functions of their role.
· To liaise and work alongside the Field Care Supervisors.
· Rostered On-Call duties.
· Working in-line with CQS and CQC policies and procedures.
Providing care will be part of this role when additional cover is required.
Our Ideal Candidate –
The successful candidate will be an experienced Care Coordinator, who has an excellent telephone manner along with good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
They need to be customer focused and must be able to multitask and work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
They will need to be flexible for the needs of the business and work effectively with team members and on their own. They must be self-motivated and be passionate about the care sector, customer and carers.
Salary £21,000 – £22,000 depending on experience.