An exciting Job opportunity has come up within the Norfolk Branch, if you feel you would be suitable for this role please apply or if you would like to have a chat and get some more information please call the branch on 01362 696967.
Carewatch are now looking to recruit an experienced Care Co-ordinator to join our friendly team in Colton, Norfolk to work Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00, although you must be flexible as the role may involve occasional work outside of these hours.
Applicants should have a good understanding of the Domiciliary Care sector and suitable coordinator experience, with skills in rostering, IT, administration and customer service.
The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator and a methodical worker able to ensure tasks are fully completed in a pressurised environment, it is important to have a good understanding of the geographical areas of Norfolk.
We require the applicant to Hold a full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
Duties will include:
- Preparing weekly rotas and ad-hoc changes to existing rotas
- Ensuring our clients receive regular carers at their requested time
- The highest standards of care are maintained at all times
- To support and liaise with the recruitment team to ensure that they aware of staffing requirements and on some occasions partake in face to face interviews
- Organising and undertaking carer supervisions.
You will be liaising closely with the Registered Manager/Quality Officers our customers and other professionals, occasionally participating in the out-of-hours on call service, therefore you must be a driver with access to your own transport to be considered.
You will be expected to participate in an out of hour’s rota outside your normal hours of work. The details of this are set locally, as per the branch out of hours rates.
What we offer:
- Paid mileage (where applicable)
- Career development and the opportunity to study NVQ
- Paid training
- Free DBS check
- Generous holiday allowance
- Colton, Norwich (NR9)
- £20,000 per annum +Company Pension +Paid Mileage