There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.76 - £10.00 per hour
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 31/10/20
Are you looking for a weekend work? Do you live in and around Norwich and the Norfolk Broadland?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a part time weekend Care Assistant to join our team, helping to assist our customers to live in their own homes as independently as possible. Our Care Assistants build fantastic relationships with the people they look after and play an essential role in helping our customers in their day to day lives. Our care team members come from all walks of life and thanks to our comprehensive in-house training and Skills Assessment Programme no previous care experience is necessary.
We recognise that our Care Assistants are one of the most important parts of our business and we offer a rewarding benefits package along with excellent training and ongoing support to help our care teams provide the highest standard of care:
- £9.76 per hour weekdays, £10.00 per hour weekends, double pay Bank Holidays, plus:- 26p per mile paid mileage
- Paid travel time allowance
- £200 Recommend a Friend Bonus
- Company pension scheme and excellent company benefits
- Perkbox recognition scheme including discounts on many high street/online stores
- Full pre-employment training
- Full training and support towards the Care Certificate
- Free QCF level 2&3 and further free certificated courses in specialised subjects of your choice
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Free uniform
As a Care Assistant for Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk) you will be supporting people living in their own homes in a wide variety of ways based on their individual needs. You could be providing personal care, administering medication, light housework or maybe just a bit of companionship. Our care assistants are compassionate, understanding, patient and reliable. They have strong communication skills, are able to pay attention to detail, and have a flexible attitude towards work.
Experience not essential. Full driving license and own transport needed. An enhanced DBS will be required. This role involves working Saturday and Sunday evenings until 10.00pm.