There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01- £15.00 Per Hour
First Choice Home Care Ltd.
Closing Date: 10/11/23
Care Assistant / Support Worker
- from £12.25 up to £12.75 per hour + £0.20 per mile.
- Four weekly pay
- £150 signing on bonus
- Access to the blue light card scheme- national discount card for hundreds of retailers
- Referral program incentive £150 each referral
- Full rewards list below.
Fully funded Trainee Nursing Associate Apprenticeship. What is the TNA? Is a Nursing associates will have a foundation degree pre-registration training, which typically involves two years of higher education, including placements to gain experience across the four fields of nursing – adult, child, learning disability, mental health – within a range of different settings.
Whether you are an experienced support worker or are looking to start a new career in a rewarding and fulfilling role we have a place for you in our team.
We care to Help you care.
We’re looking for passionate, dedicated, and flexible Care Assistants to come and work with a fabulous team here at First Choice Home Care. We are specialised in domiciliary, complex care and supporting people in their own homes.
Areas covered by Snetterton Branch:
- Attleborough (NR17), Wymondham (NR18), Dereham (NR19), Norfolk
- Thetford (IP24), Diss (IP22), Watton (IP25), Norfolk
Currently we are only accepting applicants that live in the Norfolk area.
What you will be doing as a Care Assistant:
- Supporting Individuals in their own homes with personal care.
- Medication support
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Shopping; Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
What we need from you:
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is desirable for this position.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
- Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
- Respect people’s right to privacy
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Shift Pattern: 07am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
- Full or Part time hours available – Full time 30hrs+ and part-time 16hr-30hrs
- Rotas completed two weeks in advance;
- Bank holiday enhancements, Holiday pay
- Free Uniform
- Local office and on call support 7 days a week
- Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us.
- Opportunities for career progression with us
- On-going recognition and support by the management team
The Next Step:
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join our team and make a difference to people’s lives, Apply Now to be part of our amazing team.
Key words: Support Worker, Care Worker, Home Care, Domiciliary Care