There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.72 + paid breaks + benefits Per Hour
Full/Part time guaranteed hours
Closing Date: 31/08/20
We need your help
It is a difficult time for us all at the moment and keeping those most vulnerable safe is our number one priority. At Caring Homes we are working hard across all of our care homes and support services to do everything that we can to keep our residents safe and their spirits high but over the next few weeks we need more help.
As well as permanent contracts, we are also offering short term and bank contracts to help people find work that suits their needs during this difficult period.
We offer a wide range of benefits but more importantly you’ll be providing invaluable support to our residents.
Care Assistant – Days
Rendlesham Care Centre, Rendlesham, Suffolk
- Full time, 36 hours
- Day Shifts – 8am to 8pm
- Night Shifts – 8pm – 8am
- £8.72 p/h plus paid breaks
At Rendlesham Care Centre in Suffolk we provide the highest standards of residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 60 elderly residents. You can find us by Rendlesham Forest on the outskirts of the village.
Here at Rendlesham, we comprise of three self-contained communities, providing different levels of care, all living in one location. This provides our residents with a real sense of a small-scale and homely living environment, with the added benefit of outstanding care facilities. As a resident’s care needs change, we are equipped to meet those needs ensuring that elderly residents are able to remain within the community they have become an integral part of.
Compassion’s the only qualification you need
If making people’s lives better is what gets you up in the morning, you should come and join a like-minded team at Rendlesham Care Home. As a Care Assistant here, you can make a real difference to the lives of our residents with reliable, compassionate care.
And we’re not looking for experience or qualifications: we’ll give you all the training you need. Furthermore, we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your career with us and progress into a Senior Care Assistant role.
What we want above all are genuinely kind, sympathetic people, who will really get a thrill from enhancing the happiness and wellbeing of our residents. Whether it’s going out of the way to make them feel comfortable and respected, or just taking an interest in how their grandchildren are doing, you’ll be the kind of person who loves to brighten up our residents’ days.
If that sounds like you, we think you’ll love working at the Rendlesham. We’re part of the Caring Homes Group, which is one of the UK’s leading providers of residential, nursing and dementia care for the elderly.
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package as listed below, you will also get satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Free or subsidised meals*
If you would like a meaningful career making a positive impact on the lives of those who require care and support, then please apply now by clicking the links
Our main office is closed but you can speak to Leanne about this vacancy on 07899 661 634. Due to a high number of applications please apply online, then Leanne will schedule a suitable time to have a discussion with you and answer your questions.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
*Dependent on location