There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 14/11/21
Are you an empathetic and caring individual? Do you want to work for a supportive and forward-thinking healthcare organisation? Do you want to be part of a growing and reliable team? If so, read on!
Our East Anglian Complex Care service has new and exciting opportunities within the Norwich area, working with individuals in their own homes and out in the community. The role will include assisting with personal care, airway management, medication, positive behaviour support, and enabling independence to live a life of choice and fulfilment. Full and part time, day and nights available.
We are looking for empathetic and caring individuals with a passion for others to join our dedicated team.
We look for carers with at least 3 months of professional caring experience within the UK, however we do also accept applications from individuals with experience of caring for a loved one. As well as some clinical/care experience, we also want candidates to be able to demonstrate occasions where they have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness.
Experience of moving and handling and personal care is preferred, however training will be provided, and you will need to have proof of right to work in the UK. Access to a smartphone device with internet is required and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
- An hourly night time rate of up to £15.87 (inc. holiday pay)
- An hourly day rate of up to £15.58, (inc. holiday pay)
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you’ll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rolling rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP
If you see these qualities in yourself and you love to help others, apply now to join our fast growing team!