There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Care Homes Norfolk
Closing Date: 10/12/21
Glendon House is a Registered Care Home in Overstrand, Cromer, specialising in Dementia. Norfolk Care Award winner 2021 for Outstanding Achievement. We are now looking to recruit Day Carers to compliment our existing experienced team.
We currently have a full time position available
· 35hrs per week 5 x 7 hr shifts per week
· Shift pattern includes working every other weekend
· Shift times 06:45-14:00 / 13:45-21:00
We Offer our Care Assistants:
· Excellent Rates of pay from £10.36 to £10.71 per hour
· Bonus scheme for overtime shifts £10 weekdays/£15 weekends
· A full induction & on going fully certified training to support your development
· Great support for employees that are new to the care sector
· Nest Pension Enrolments
· 28 days paid holiday per year (7 hours/day)
· Free training in Core care skills provided
· £500 refer a friend bonus (T&Cs apply)
· Uniform provided
· Future prospects involving support in enrolling on to a Level 2 or 3 in Adult Health & Social Care
· We also have a great history of internal promotions
· You will have the support of a Team leader and the management team
· Experience is not essential as we will support you with training and support
· Excellent communication and team working skills
· Enthusiasm and a cheerful disposition are absolutely essential.
· You will also have compassion and have genuine empathy for the residents ensuring we treat everyone with respect and dignity at all times.
Apply Now and if you are selected for the interview stage a member from our recruitment team will contact you within 24hrs
If you have any questions in relation to the above job please don’t hesitate to click ‘Call Now’ and ask for Donna or Laura
Glendon House, 2 Carr Lane, Overstrand, Cromer, Norfolk NR27 0PS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.36-£10.71 per hour
PPE provided. Weekly Staff Covid tests. Jobseekers need to be double vaccinated.