There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 31/05/21
Are you ready to make a difference? Would you like a valuable role in a key industry? Become a Care Assistant today! #timetocare #keyworker #homecare
Now is the time to embrace new opportunities! Here at Bluebird Care Norwich & North Norfolk we can support you to take the next step in your career to become a Care Assistant, working to support customers in their homes. We have a fantastic range of full-time, part-time, evening and weekend roles available. If you’re ready to make a change in a role that makes a difference, apply today!!
We recognise that our Care Assistants are one of the most important assets of our company and we offer a rewarding benefits package along with excellent training and ongoing support to help our care teams provide the highest standard of care:
- £9.76 per hour weekdays, £10.00 per hour weekends, double pay Bank Holidays
- Paid travel time
- Paid tax-free mileage expenses
- £200 Recommend a Friend Bonus
- Company pension scheme and excellent company benefits
- Perkbox Employee Perks and Staff Recognition scheme, including discounts on many high street/online stores and our 24/7 confidential health & employee wellbeing support programme.
- Pre-employment skills assessment programme
- Paid induction training and ongoing paid training with full support towards the Care Certificate
- Access to fully funded QCF level 2&3 and further certificated courses in specialised subjects of your choice
- 28 days paid annual leave pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Free uniform and company smart phone
Our Care Assistants build fantastic relationships with the people they support and play an essential role in helping our customers in their day to day lives. Our care team members come from all walks of life and thanks to our comprehensive in-house training and Skills Assessment Programme no previous care experience is necessary.
As a professional Care Assistant with Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk) you will be supporting people living in their own homes in a wide variety of ways based on their individual needs. You could be providing personal care, administering medication, helping with light housework, meal preparation or maybe just some companionship.
Our care assistants are compassionate, understanding, patient and reliable. They have strong communication skills, are able to pay attention to detail, and have a flexible attitude towards work. Experience not essential.
Full-time positions require weekend on, weekend off rotation. Full DBS check required.