There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 11/12/19
Healthcare Assistant – Norwich, Broadland & North Norfolk. Thorpe St Andrew, Costessey, Hellesdon, New Catton, New Costessey, Taverham
Bluebird Care is a family-run business here in Norfolk, we firmly believe in valuing and caring for our customers and out staff equally. We are also very proud to be part of a wide, national Bluebird Care Organisation and one of the UK’s leading providers of quality ‘care at home’.
We have excellent opportunities for Care Assistants (with or without experience) to join a leading, quality driven, Homecare provider based in Norfolk.
We are currently hiring committed and compassionate Care Assistants, with or without previous care experience, to join our friendly, professional and caring team.
Responsibilities and Duties;
Our Care Assistants visit our customers in their own homes, supporting them to live independently. This includes providing help and support with a variety of daily tasks which may involve; personal care, medication support, shopping or accompanying customers to appointments and even social visits etc.
We provide our services for adults of all ages, many of whom are older members of our community, who may also be living with various health conditions, including dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other illnesses or physical disabilities.
We cover the Norwich, Broadland and North Norfolk area and a driving licence is essential for this role.
Experience is helpful, but not essential, as we do provide free full pre-employment training from the outset and regular ongoing support throughout your career.
Our Care Assistants enjoy the following employment benefits:
– Weekdays £9.00 per hour plus enhancements on bank holidays
– Weekend’s £9.20 per hour
– Paid travel time and separate mileage allowance.
– 28 days paid holiday per year
– We pay half towards your DBS
– Excellent training from day one and throughout your career journey with Bluebird Care.
– Free pre-employment skills training and support throughout
– On-going paid training
– Flexibility with availability
– Access to Perkbox for all staff, offering a range of discounts on meals out, cinema, weekly shopping, trips away & many more!
– Free uniform and business phone
– NHS cash back health care scheme for qualifying staff.
– A chance to complete Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2 or 3 plus further free specialised training
Call Frances White on 01603 735999 or APPLY NOW!!