There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 31/03/22
£10.12 per hour + paid travelling time and mileage
Part-time evening and weekend hours available, 12 – 20 hrs pw
Providing Quality Care
Bluebird Care started as a small family business in 2004, and today we are proud to be one of the largest providers of home care services across the UK. But what makes us different?
We’re committed to keeping people in the comfort of their own home, so we help with anything from everyday tasks around our customers’ homes through to complex care needs. We appreciate that every customer is different, and so are their care needs.
If you are passionate about providing the very best care, then this role could be the role for you.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Care Assistant
- Providing personal care duties
- Administering medication
- Manual handling, using equipment where required
- Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
Your Experience and Suitability for the Care Assistant Role
It’s isn’t about previous experience. We want to ensure our customer receives the very best care and to do that we need people who are naturally compassionate, caring and patient. We want a team who genuinely cares for each of our customers as if it was their own family.
We’ll ensure you have all the right training and development because we care for our Care Assistants. After all, you care for our customers so it’s important that you feel equipped for the role.
You must have:
- Full driving license and own transport
- Compassion, patience and reliability
- Strong communication skills
- Good teamwork skills
- An Enhanced DBS check is required
- Be able to work every other weekend
- Excellent level of English
- Evening and weekend availability
Because We Care About You
We understand that every member of our team has their own family to care for and this is why our role offers the flexibility to work around your own home life all you have to do is simply tell us your availability. Although we try to be flexible where we can, we do require you to be flexible with us too, that’s why we will require you to work every other weekend.
We can’t care for our customers if we don’t take care of our team so to make this possible, we offer:
- £10.12 per hour + double pay Bank Holidays
- ADDITIONAL travel time
- ADDITIONAL paid tax-free mileage expenses
- 28 days paid annual leave pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- £200 Recommend a Friend Bonus
- Company pension scheme and excellent company benefits
- Perkbox Employee Perks and Staff Recognition scheme, including discounts on many high street/online stores and our 24/7 confidential health & employee wellbeing support programme.
- Professional Care Certificate qualification
- Access to fully funded QCF level 2&3 and further certificated courses in specialised subjects of your choice
- Free uniform and company smart phone