There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 06/08/21
Better Healthcare Services supports adults with health and social care needs, our domiciliary care team provide a high standard of care and support to people living in their own homes within the Norwich community.
We are currently recruiting care assistants to join our Norwich branch. This is a community based role, successful candidates will be visiting service user’s homes and providing support with:
- Personal Care
- Maintaining Household Tasks
- Promoting independence and providing social support
- Administering/Prompting medication
- Preparing meals and assisting with eating and drinking
- General welfare and safety
This is a full time position and you will need the availability to work on a set rota which will include include both mornings 7am – 4pm, evenings 4-10pm and alternate weekends.
Requirements of the role include:
- Caring and Compassionate nature
- Aged 18 or over
- Access to own transport
- Good communication skills
Why join us?
- Paid Mileage
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Uniform and PPE provided
- No experience needed, full training provided
- Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
- £9 – 10 per hour
- Guaranteed hours
- Rewarding role and ongoing support with the opportunity to progress
If you want a rewarding career and to make a difference to others lives on a daily basis, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Don’t delay, APPLY TODAY!