There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.42-£12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 20/11/23
About the role:
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents; your tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating, and maintaining their personal hygiene, as well as ensuring they feel part of life in the home.
You will develop relationships with our residents’ relatives which will support you in understanding their needs more and developing that personal care.
We can offer:
- Part or full time hours
- Bank hours
- Pay from £10.90-11.40 (reviewed annually)
- Shifts are generally 7am-4pm, 4pm-9pm, 9pm-7:15am on a three week rota to include some weekends. Flexible applications considered.
We are looking for colleagues who are hardworking and motivated by delivering great care, effective team players with a positive attitude, keen to be involved in helping us develop our service and who above all have a passion for supporting people to enjoy life to the full.
We look after you, so you can look after our residents:
- Fully paid sick leave after probation
- Living Wage Accredited Employer committed to fair pay
- Generous company pension
- Discounted, freshly cooked meals
- Free on-site parking
- Wellness programme
- Paid training and development opportunities
- City centre location, easily accessible for non-drivers.
Corton House is a 42 bed not-for-profit care home with a mission to provide excellent loving care and support for older people. We have been operating for 70 years, in care for the right reasons. We have a Christian ethos but our staff and residents are of any faith or none.