Listed below are details of the purpose of the job and what tasks are involved. It is important and advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
I’m a friendly married mum to 3 young people who have special needs. As I have multiple sclerosis and epilepsy, your role will be to provide me with domestic support, assistance with shopping and companionship.
Location: Earsham, Bungay, NR35
· Shopping on my behalf, as I am currently unable to leave the house. When the pandemic is over, we may go shopping together.
· Laundry including ironing.
· General cleaning tasks around my home.
· Having a good old chat.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Car owner/driver with suitable business use insurance.
· Trustworthy and reliable.
· Experience in a similar role.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 10 hours per week, to be worked over 3 weekday mornings, to be further discussed at interview to suit both parties.
· The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.