There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 20/12/19
Better Healthcare are looking for carers to join our domiciliary team. You would be in a double up care team working out in the
community in and around Norwich, delivering the best standard of care and support to a set of clients in their own homes.
You will work with another care assistant to ensure that our clients have high quality care.
Tasks involved include :
.Providing personal care assistance
.Preparing meals and drinks of choice
.Providing help and support with general housework duties
.Administering and/or prompting with medication
. General social support, shopping and just being a friendly face
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you.
Feel welcome to also apply with a friend or someone that you would like to work with!
Why become part of our double up team?
- Company car and petrol provided
- Free training and uniform
- Competitive pay rates we pay £8.75-£10.25 (weekends and bank holidays are enhanced rates)
- Feel supported – we support you from the interview stage onward as a friendly team.
- Opportunities to progress in your role.
- Flexible working hours – Full and/or Part time
What is required to be part of our double up team?
- Flexibility, reliability and a caring nature!
- A driving licence is handy, but it is not essential as you could be passenger in the car, If you do have a licence – great, you can be the driver!
- We provide full training to give you the knowledge and skills needed for the role, so experience isn’t essential. Our training is a 4 day in house training course, there will also be some online modules that will need to be complete prior to you starting work with us.
Please contact us today, either for more information, an informal chat or to apply.
Call 01603 616999 or alternatively you can email us on email@example.com
We can’t wait to hear from you !!!!!!