There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
Bluebird Care (Norwich & North Norfolk)
Closing Date: 15/07/20
Healthcare Assistant – Full or Part time
Evening’s and Weekends.
We have excellent opportunities for Care Assistants (with or without experience) to join a leading, quality driven, Homecare provider based in Norfolk.
As a family-run business here in Norfolk, Bluebird Care firmly believes in valuing and caring for our customers and our staff equally. We are also very proud to be part of the wider, national Bluebird Care Organisation, one of the UK’s leading providers of quality ‘care at home’.
We are currently hiring committed and compassionate Care Assistants, with or without previous care experience, to join our friendly, professional and caring team on a full or part time basis.
Responsibilities and Duties;
Our Care Assistants visit our customers in their own homes, supporting them to live independently. This includes providing help and support with a variety of daily tasks which may involve, personal care, medication support, shopping or accompanying customers to appointments and even social visits etc a driving licence is essential for this role.
We provide our services for adults of all ages, many of whom are older members of our community, who may also be living with various health conditions, including dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other illnesses or physical disabilities.
We cover the Norwich, Broadland and North Norfolk area.
Experience is helpful, but not essential, as we do provide free full pre-employment training from the outset and regular ongoing support throughout your career.
Our Care Assistants enjoy the following employment benefits:
– Weekday’s £9.00 per hour
– Weekend’s £9.20 per hour
– Paid travel time and separate mileage allowance.
– 28 days holiday per year
– We pay half towards your DBS
– Excellent training from day one and throughout your career journey with Bluebird Care.
– Free pre-employment skills training
– On-going paid training
– Flexibility with shifts.
– Access to Perkbox for all staff, offering a range of discounts on meals out, cinema, weekly shopping, trips away & many more!
– Free uniform and business phone
– NHS cash back health care scheme for qualifying staff.
– A chance to complete Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2 or 3 plus further free specialised training