There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
care assistant bank
Closing Date: 01/03/20
Do you enjoy helping others, and want to make the difference in their day to day lives? Do you have caring personality and a positive attitude? Then this job is for you!
Advinia Healthcare, a top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Care Assistant, to join our Bank team for our Residential Home-Woodstock
Woodstock is a 27 bedded home in Dereham, which provides Residential care to the Elderly and specialises in Dementia Care.
This role is ‘as and when required’ and you could be covering a day shift or a night shift. The day shift if 08:00-20:00 and the night shift is 20:00-08:00
As a Care Assistant your day to day duties would include:
- Respecting the Client’s dignity and privacy
- Assisting the Client to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
- Working with the Client and their family to ensure we are giving person centered care
- Assisting with food and drink needs
- Assisting with moving and handling (if needed)
- Assisting with personal care-bathing, showering and toilet help
- Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
To thank you for your commitment and hard work you will receive:
- Free DBS
- Competitive pay rates
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Please contact our recruitment team today and join our Advinia family!
Woodstock Care Home ltd, The Green , Gressenhall, NR20 4DT
phone:01362 860 861
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.