There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 22/06/20
Better Healthcare Services supports adults and children with long term clinical needs. Our specialist care team is highly trained in providing a specialist service that is tailored to meet the needs of the Service-User in their own home.
Due to the increased demand for healthcare staff supporting people in the Norfolk community, we are increasing our specialist support team numbers to care for people living in their own homes with complex health and social care needs.
We are looking to recruit flexible, dedicated and compassionate care workers to work on a bank basis, covering sickness and holidays. A driving licence and access to your own transport is essential along with some previous experience within the health and social care sector. We have various hours available across the county including days, nights and weekends, with competitive pay rates starting from £9 per hour.
Come and join a great team and receive benefits such as:
- Paid Mileage
- Free uniform and personal protective equipment.
- Free training
- Flexible working hours
- All successful candidates will complete and receive care certificate within first 12 weeks of employment
- Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
- Competitive pay rates starting from £9 increasing to £14
- ongoing support and the opportunity to progress in your role
- ongoing training available: additional training and NVQ’s
For more information, a general chat or to apply for the role please send an email to: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!!!!