There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Home Instead (West Norfolk)
Closing Date: 31/12/23
Care to Drink Tea and Eat Cake £15 per hour, guaranteed hours
£13.39 per hour (£15 earned wage including holiday pay) Working during the week and alternate weekends.
10-35 hours per week available.
Home Instead Norfolk is expanding its team and looking for caring, compassionate care assistants to support clients living at home with a range of needs throughout Norfolk and in your local area.
We currently have various positions in and around the West, Mid and North Norfolk area.
We have part-time care assistant vacancies, 10-35 hours per week available.
We have flexible work, with visits to our clients in the morning, afternoon and evening available.
We’re looking for care professionals who may already have experience as a support worker, care assistant or who have worked in domiciliary care.
We would also love to hear from anyone who has experience caring for loved ones or been a volunteer.
We would encourage you to apply as a care assistant with Home Instead as full training and support will be given.
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay Rate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Local & Professional Support Team available
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Free DBS Check
- Refer A Friend Scheme (£300 Bonus)
- Employee Benefits & Discount Scheme
- Employee Wellness Health Assured Benefit Program
- Award Winning, Comprehensive Induction & Ongoing Professional Development Training
- Fantastic Recognition Care Wards, Staff Birthday Schemes and Company Events
Being a care assistant means you need to be adaptable, personable but ultimately put others first.
Your role may include:
- Helping with personal care
- Helping with mobility around the home
- Overseeing medication and providing medical support
- Helping with housework such as cleaning and vacuuming
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands such as food shopping or picking up prescriptions
Care assistants MUST have a Valid UK Driving Licence (with access to a vehicle for work purposes) and have the Right to work in the UK.
We are actively recruiting Carers now. If this is something you would be interested in please click ‘Apply Now‘, to get in touch today!