There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31/12/21
For over 30 years, Hales Home Care have been providing person-centred care to a diverse range of customers ensuring they can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live independently, safely and fulfilled lives.
We’re recruiting for Care Assistants / Care Workers in Great Yarmouth and postcode areas NR30 and NR29 to join our Care team. The ideal candidate must be a driver with access to own transport.
Previous experience or qualifications are not essential. With the right values, transferable skills and our comprehensive training programme, we will support you to gain the confidence and knowledge to become an excellent Care Worker and develop a career in this incredibly rewarding industry.
As a Care Worker you will support our service users:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care
- With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
- By providing companionship
Why Hales Home Care
- Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours
- Flexible working hours including full or part-time shift patterns, evenings and weekends
- Opportunities for advancement and career development
- Ongoing training and support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team
Pay & Benefits
- £10.50 per hour inclusive of travel time and mileage expense
- Up to £300 Refer a Friend bonus
- Hales Heroes Monthly Draw to win £1,000
- Employee benefits package including a cycle to work scheme, over 6,500 shopping discount vouchers, a car lease scheme, scooter scheme, plus more!
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Free uniform and PPE
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Online Zumba Fitness Programme
Interested? Apply now or call us on 01603 358639 for more information about the role.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport although this isn’t always essential. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.