There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 30/09/21
Are you our next care assistant?
Are you looking for job satisfaction and want to feel valued?
If the answer is yes and you are a caring, trustworthy, compassionate person,
and you are looking for a rewarding career, then don’t miss out this opportunity to join our growing team.
Position: Care Assistant
Location: Watton, Dereham, Shipdham and surrounding areas, Norfolk
Pay Rate: from £10.50 up to £11.50 per hour
Role and Key responsibilities as a Care Assistant you will support with:
– personal care that may include bathing ,
– administer medication ,
– social interaction ,
– and preparation and shopping.
Skills and Experience:
– Full UK driver’s license and own a car is essential.
– Caring person with passion to care for others.
– Reliable, good communication skills, and wants to build a career in care.
– Experience would be an advantage, but is not essential.
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Joining bonus.
– 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
– Bank holiday enhancements
– Referral program incentive
– Free DBS, Uniform and PPE.
– Local office and on call support 7 days a week
– We provide full mandatory and specialist training,
– Opportunities for career progression with us
– On-going recognition and support by the management team
Apply now, but if you need more information about how to become a Care Assistant call Ana on 01379640100.
Relevant Key words:
Recovery Care Worker,
Mental Health Care Worker