There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Terrington St. Clement
Closing Date: 14/08/20
Terrington Lodge is looking for Care staff to join its expanding team in all our Homes.
From as little as 2 shifts a week to 4 shifts a week with overtime a real possibility. Competitive starting pay with a staff bonus scheme. Fully certified training packages offered to new staff. Call or text Mickey now for an informal chat on 07710 558 081 to schedule a call back from the Home of your choice.
- We offer quality care for the elderly in a comfortable residential Home setting, delivered by our friendly and trained care staff.
- Our mission is to provide an environment in which our residents are proud of where they live, our staff are prod of where they work, and our guests are proud to visit.
- You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
- We are looking for care staff with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience. We have a opportunities for a Care Assistant working full or part time hours, both for day and night shifts.
- Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given to right applicant. The home is located in Terrington St Clements, opposite a bust stop.
- For candidates with higher aspirations, there is good potential to progress to become a seniors and even further to Team Leader and management positions.
Here are some of the can benefits we can offer:
- Enhanced pay for completed training
- Additional pay increase after 1 year of service
- Opportunity for further training & progression
- On-going support for continued progression
- Refer a friend scheme – £100 for each person you refer after 3 months
- Possibility of subsidised onsite staff accommodation
Do you have what it takes to provide person-centred care and support?
Have you got what it takes to join our dedicated team?
We look forward to hearing from you
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the best quality of care within our homes, call us today for an informal chat or complete our online application.