There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 20/05/21
First Choice Home Care is looking for a Care Worker that is a dedicated individual that wants to build a rewarding career in the care sector in the Thetford, Attleborough and Wymondham area?
Would you like to receive a joining bonus of £150 after successfully complete your 3 months’ probation period?
If yes, we would like to hear from you.
We will offer to the successful candidate for the Care Worker role:
· Pay Rate: from £10.50 weekdays up to £11.50 weekends.
· Job Type: Part time or Full time, Permanent
· Free DBS check.
· 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata), Bank Holiday pay, Company Pension Scheme.
· Free uniforms, and PPE, weekly COVID-19 tests.
· Paid In-house training provided (Via Zoom App).
· £150 Recommend a friend bonus scheme.
· Opportunity to enrol on a QCF/NVQ qualification on Health and Social Care and progression in your Health and Social Care Career.
· Opportunity to grow your knowledge is various care aspects.
We are looking for a Care Worker that:
· Have a valid Driving Licence and own a car, this is essential for the job.
· Have experience in Health Care sector is desirable but not essential as training will be provided for the suitable candidate.
· Can work Mornings (shifts starts at 7am), evenings (shift finishes at 10pm), and every other weekend.
· Will Support service users with appropriate personal care of Service Users; with planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals; with any household duties.
· Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart.
For more information about First Choice Home Care check our website www.firstchoicehomecare.co.uk
Interested in joining our amazing team and become a Care Worker?
Press the apply button and you can be our next Care Worker!!!
Related keywords: support worker, care assistant