There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
8.85 - 9.25
Full/Part-time and Bank
Your Care and Support
Closing Date: 30/06/20
Are you getting bored of your current role?
Thinking of a rewarding career in Care for the New Year?
Make a difference every day – Become a care assistant!
£8.85 per hour during the week – Enhanced rates of pay for weekends £9.25 per hour
Driver required and use of a car
We are looking for passionate, motivated and caring people to help support our personalised Care Packages in the following areas:
Ludham and surrounding villages.
Your Care & Support is a regional specialist of Bespoke Domiciliary Care.
We are a company that create unique care solutions for our clients. It doesn’t matter about your experience, if you want to help people there is a great opportunity to join our staff who are trained, supported, listened too, rewarded well and matched to our clients needs.
Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and others to provide bespoke packages of care that provides both health & social needs.
All we ask is that you are a good team player and able to work the required shifts. Motivation to help and support our clients to an outstanding level and have excellent communication skills is a key requirement.
Experience is preferred but not essential as we provide full training and support, to include a 4 day paid induction course.
- FREE DBS
- Paid Mileage
- Paid Induction
- Care Certificate upon successful completion of induction
- Uniform, Fleece, Bag
- Smart Phone. – know your shifts in advance and have full supervision on call.
- 28 days annual leave pro-rated
- Personal Development to Diploma levels 2 & 3
- Full back up support 24/7
- Paid meetings and Supervisions
- Refer a friend – up to £250 per person
What we would need from you;
- A real desire to train as a carer and have a caring nature
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Enjoy coming to work and making a real difference every day
- Available to work alternate weekends
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
Your Care & Support will be more than happy to help and advise you on opportunities, so if you would like to know more or discuss any of our vacancies in more detail please contact Maureen on 07387 090706 or 03332 229199 NOW!