There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.00 + per hour plus travel and mileage Per Hour
Full/Part-time and Bank
Closing Date: 31/05/20
We are looking for:
- A Caring, compassionate, hardworking, reliable person to join our company. We are a small family run care agency, who pride ourselves on the highest in bespoke care for our clients. Because we are a small company, we like to build strong working relationships with our employees and clients and work together to ensure everyone is happy and well looked after.
- Experience in care sector is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided and will be of a high standard.
- Full UK driving license and own car is essential in order to carry out all duties.
- We are really looking for employees who are available to work every other weekend or weekends in general if possible, but this is not essential.
Salary and Benefits:
- Full and part time hours available. We are happy to negotiate hours that work for you.
- Evening and weekend work available.
- £8 weekdays – £10 weekends. This is currently being reviewed.
- Holiday pay
- We promote career progression
- Full training provided and paid, that includes Care Certificate, Dementia, Pressure Care, End of Life and other training courses
- Free uniforms, PPE and DBS.
- Funded NVQs offered after successful probation period and Learning Distance courses available
- Recommend a friend scheme
Please contact Elaine Longhurst at email@example.com
Visit our website at: https://www.addocare.co.uk/about-us/