There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
18000 Per Year
Your Care and Support
Closing Date: 31/10/19
Branch Care Coordinator
£18,000 per annum
Your Care & Support are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our small team in our busy Norfolk office.
Experience as a Care Coordinator isn’t essential but we are looking for someone that understands the care sector and is aware of the geographical area that we provide care for our service users.
No day will be the same in the office, so you will need to be adaptable, organised and be able to work under pressure.
Your daily duties are, but not restricted to.
- Ensuring that the Care Workers schedules are completed at least a week in advance.
- Service users requests are being listened to and actioned
- Electronic call monitoring to be monitored throughout your shift
- To participate in an on-call rota including 1 weekends in 4
- Answering incoming calls efficiently, maintaining a friendly sensitive and helpful manner
- To attend reviews
- To complete service user’s Care plans and risk assessments
- Assist in maintaining our high standards
- Assisting the branch manager and regional manager with ad hoc tasks
- Updating our management systems
- Liaising with our recruitment and finance teams at head office
- Taking on referrals and assisting in growing the branch
The successful candidate:
- Hold a full driving licence
- Possess a professional caring and courteous manner
- A “can do “ attitude to everyday challenges
- Confidential and trustworthy
- Good communication and listening skills
- Good general administration and IT skills
- Willing, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Looking to progress
What we offer:
- Competative salary
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- Paid training
- Free uniform
Your Care & Support will be more than happy to help and advise you on opportunities, so if you would like to know more or discuss any of our vacancies in more detail please contact Maureen on mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07387 090706 NOW!