There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 08/10/21
Better Healthcare Specialist Team works with adults and young children with long term clinical needs within the community. Our specialist team supports clients with Acquired brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated conditions, Spinal cord injury, Learning Disabilities, Mental health issues and many other complexities.
Due to the current high demand for home care services, we are recruiting support workers to join our bank team and help us to provide emergency and short term care to vulnerable people in the Norfolk community.
Support workers will be working in service user’s homes, providing vital support with:
- Personal Care
- Medication Administration
- End of life care
- General welfare and safety
- Driving Licence and own vehicle due to potential rural locations
- Aged 18 or over
- Right to work in the UK
- At least 3 months experience in care work
- Reliable and flexible
- Caring and compassionate nature with the desire to help others
Why Join Us?
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive rates of pay £10 – 14 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Free Training
- Uniform, PPE and COVID-19 testing provided
- Ongoing support from a friendly and dedicated team
- Flexible hours to suit you
If you would like to apply, or for more information please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’.