Listed below are details of the purpose of the job and what tasks are involved. It is important and advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
Job Purpose: I’m a young woman with a chronic illness, living at home with my dog and guinea pigs. Your role will be to provide support on an as and when basis to cover the absence of my regular PA.
Location: Gooderstone, Kings Lynn.
· Supporting with my personal care including showering and washing my hair.
· Preparing my lunch.
· Domestic tasks such as hoovering and tidying the house, cleaning the bathroom, changing my bed linen, washing up and emptying the bins.
· Feeding and cleaning out my guinea pigs.
· Any other reasonable tasks such as posting items, doing a bit of shopping, help me to sort my thigs etc. as required.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Female due to the personal care aspects of the role.
· Car owner/driver with suitable business use insurance.
· Previous experience as a PA.
· Respectful of my confidentiality.
· Kind and quiet nature.
· Proactive and able to work on your own initiative.
· Animal lover.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.50 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: You will be providing bank cover as required. My regular PA normally works a few hours between 12-5pm. You will need to be able to cover 16-29 August 2021 inclusive.
· The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.