There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £9.94 - £10.34 Per Hour
Sanctuary Supported Living
Closing Date: 18/08/22
Bank Night Concierge
Reepham Road, Norwich
£9.80 per hour
Hours as and when required – shifts 6.00pm – 6.00am
Do you need flexibility in the days you work? Our bank roles (sometimes referred to as “relief roles” in other companies) mean that you will be able to choose from available shifts and have the benefits of a consistent workplace combined with opportunity to build positive relationships with the individuals we support. However you aren’t guaranteed shifts every week as hours are worked as and when required.
Do you want a role where no two nights are the same and you will be making a real impact to the lives of our clients?
We are seeking an engaging Bank Night Concierge to ensure the security of our residents during the night and to provide general assistance to them, if required. At Reepham Road, we provide support to people experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness.
We provide a comprehensive induction programme as well as on-going training to develop new and existing skills and encourage progression. Sanctuary has their own Learning and Development Academy, who provide a wide range of training courses, open to all.
Sanctuary also has a great employee Rewards scheme, where you will be able to receive a variety of discounts from major retailers.
The role of Bank Night Concierge will include:
- Providing general assistance and responding to customer requests and queries efficiently
- Ensuring that security of the service is maintained by completing hourly checks and monitoring CCTV
- Developing and delivering effective administrative procedures
- Completing concierge check lists, feeding back information and completing incident reports if required
- Night working
Skills and experiences:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to hit the ground running and work under challenging circumstances
- Some experience of security or working with vulnerable adults would be advantageous
- Basic health and safety knowledge, with the ability to carry out minor repairs
- Friendly and approachable attitude with the ability to communicate and engage with our residents, visitors and colleagues
Why work for Sanctuary Supported Living?
We support vulnerable people to live as independently as possible, by building their confidence and skills to realise their potential.
We are a national organisation but we think locally. We support people through supported housing, move-on accommodation, CQC registered services, floating support and telecare services. We specialise in services for young people, homeless families and individuals, people with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, people with mental health needs and older people.
Ready to join Sanctuary Supported Living?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary Supported Living a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- £9.80 per hour
We are proud to support the Department of Health and Social Care’s ‘Made with Care’ campaign to encourage more people to apply to work in adult social care. If you’re considering a caring career, we have many rewarding roles at Sanctuary Supported Living. For more information on the campaign click here
Closing Date: 18 August 2022
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
Sanctuary Group encourages and welcomes applications from people from diverse backgrounds to support our commitment to offering an inclusive environment for our employees and customers.
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Supported Living is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association and Sanctuary Home Care Limited, both exempt charities.