There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Thorpe St Andrew
Closing Date: 18/06/21
Are you looking for flexible hours? A chance to earn extra money and choose when you work? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting care assistants to join the domiciliary care team on a bank basis. We are in need of caring, compassionate and reliable individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of others.
You will be working out in the community, visiting service users in their own homes to provide support with:
- Personal Care
- Moving and Handling
- Maintaining Household Tasks
- Promoting independence and providing social support
- Administering/Prompting medication
- Preparing meals and assisting with eating and drinking
To join our bank team you will need to have availability that covers 7am-4pm and/or 4-10pm on both weekdays and weekends.
Previous care experience is useful however it is not essential, access to your own transport is required for this role.
Why join us?
- Paid mileage
- Holiday pay
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Weekly COVID testing
- Free training
- Refer a friend scheme = receive a £50 bonus
- Competitive pay rates
- ongoing support and the opportunity to progress in your role
- Flexible hours – we will only book you to work based on the availability you give
For more information please click ‘Call Now’ or alternatively click ‘Apply Now’ quoting reference – NORDCBANK