There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 30/10/21
Pay: £5.12 per hour Plus £30.00 for each full week completed without absence.
Contract: 35-37.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at Clarence Residential Care Home in the beautiful seaside town of Mundesley. We are looking for an Apprentice Admin Assistant to join our team and we are hoping the successful candidate will help us to improve the systems in place and offer new ideas to improve current processes.
Clarence House is a Residential Care Home specialising in residential care . The home caters for up to 28 residents and we are always busy.
We are looking for an apprentice administrative assistant to join our team to help with the daily administration tasks involved within our environment. Tasks involve:
- Answering calls
- Replying to emails
- Updating paperwork
- inputting rotas
- Updating IT systems used
- Coming up with new ideas
- Helping out to improve the systems in place to make them better and more efficient
- The applicant would need to have a basic understanding of IT with good communication skills
- Applicants need to be aware of confidentiality due to the sensitive nature of our work
- We are looking for someone who is friendly, good with people and willing to learn
- The applicant would need to be reliable and trustworthy
- A good team player but with an initiative to work on their own. The successful applicant will be encouraged to contribute ideas to improve systems already in place
- We are looking for people who want to progress in the organisation
No qualifications are needed, and experience is not necessary.
Full Training provided.
Working in care means lots of interaction with colleagues, other professionals, and most of all, our residents and their families. You will need to be able to communicate with people at all levels and have the ability to provide a professional administrative service.
If this sounds like the job for you, please contact the recruitment team for more information.