There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Full/Part-time and Bank
Closing Date: 30/11/17
We are looking for Full time / Part time / Bank staff to join our team at Snettisham
We support people who have learning disabilities, complex needs and who require active support every day.
On a daily basis we actively empower people to meet their aspirations and goals in life, and to live as independently as they wish. We work with people who have a range of support needs and our focus is always on the individual and how best to support them to live the type of life they wish to live.
As a Support Worker you will be working in a Supported Living service and be part of an established and forwardly progressive team.
We provide all training through a comprehensive induction which will conclude with staff achieving their Care Certificate alongside mandatory and service specific training.
We always base our support on the specific needs, choices and aspirations of the individual following our principles of person-centred approaches and active support.
As well as knowing that what you do is making a positive difference to people’s lives, we offer a comprehensive benefits package as follows:
- 28 days paid holiday per year (Inc. bank holidays & increasing to 33 days with length of service)*
- Competitive pension scheme (we will match contributions up to 6%)
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme (a 24 hr helpline to support you through any of life’s issues or problems along with access to an online wellbeing portal)
- Occupational Health support
- Fantastic training and development tailored to support you as an individual
- Paid for DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Refer a friend scheme *pro rata for part time staff
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 400321.
To apply online CLICK HERE
Interviews will take place on the 15th / 16th / 30th November & 7th December 2017